On Thursday, May 05, 2016 @ 2:00 PM EST
Please join me as as I present an upcoming webinar on the SAP HANA security model.
Although all systems have to deal with authentication, authorization and user provisioning, SAP HANA deviates from typical database platforms in the amount of security configuration that is done inside the database.
Join Jonathan Haun, co-author of “Implementing SAP HANA” and author of the “SAP HANA Security Guide“, for expert recommendations for configuring SAP HANA and setting up the proper security models for your SAP HANA platform.
- Get best practice strategies to properly provision users, manage repository roles, and implement a manageable security model in SAP HANA
- Gain an overview of the 4 different types of privileges in SAP HANA
- Explore how third-party authentication can integrate with SAP HANA
- Find out how to provide selective access to data using analytic privileges in SAP HANA
Click here to register or review a recorded version.
Thanks a lot for sharing information.
We have a Migration Requirement.
This is data center migration from One data centre (Virtual) to another data center(Physical).
Current System Setup in Data center- Virtual System
1) SAP BO 4.0 SP7 Installed in One Server — OS – Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise
Lumira Also Installed in the BO Server
Design Studio Installed in the BO Server
Explorer Installed the BO Server
2) Database MS SQL Server installed in Another Server
Client Requirement to move Virtual to Physical Server in New Data Enter with Same Version of BO , OS and DB..
Please let me know if any one done the same and share the plan,
Great Webinar. I heard you speak at a Sapinsider conference on HANA security before my company implemented suite and BI on HANA. This helped me start the conversation with our implementation partner about design time roles for HANA. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, it is much appreciated.