I am pleased to announce that the second addition of our Implementing SAP HANA book will be available in early January 2015. Below is a listing of the key updates.
- Two new chapters on implementing a security model.
- The first chapter covers the basics of SAP HANA’s security and authorizations.
- The second chapter covers simple and complex Analytic Privileges.
- Updated SAP HANA multidimensional modeling content that covers the options available in SAP HANA SPS9.
- A reorganization of the SAP HANA multidimensional modeling content. The content has been split into four chapters.
- Updated SAP BusinessObjects Universe design information.
- Updated case studies that include SAP Lumira and SAP Design Studio examples.
For more information, please visit the following link:
I’d love to get my hands on an early release/preview and cover it in an upcoming blog post on Enterprise Apps Today (http://www.enterpriseappstoday.com). Looking forward to the 2nd edition! (Happy owner of the 1st!)