During the week of March 24th -27th SAPInsider will be hosting the annual Business Intelligence (BI) 2014 conference in Orlando, FL. As an added bonus, the event will also be co-located with the SAP HANA 2014 conference. This means that you can share the benefits of both conferences with a single admittance. I don’t normally promote conferences nor do I receive any compensation for mentioning them on my blog. However full disclosure is warranted in this case because I will be speaking at this year’s event and my employer, Decision First Technologies, is a gold sponsor. At the event, I receive complimentary admittance to the conference but I am responsible for all of my own travel expenses. With that said, I have found that the SAPInsider events are very valuable for a variety of reasons. Below are my personal Top 5 reasons for attending this years BI 2014 or HANA 2104 conferences.
- The diversity of the speakers– SAPInsider does an excellent job of finding speakers from around the world. The speakers backgrounds range from actual customers, industry experts, SAP employees and SAP partners. With this is mind, you are sure to find a straightforward answer to all of your technical questions.
- The quality of content – SAPInsider incorporates a thorough content review process to ensure that all presentations are on topic and compiled to the highest quality standards.
- Hands on Labs and Demos – If you are eager to interact with SAP’s Analytic solutions or SAP HANA, you will find multiple hands on sessions and demos to satisfy your curiosity.
- Ask the Experts – For two nights, attendees have a 45 minute window to pick the brains of the industry’s top experts. SAPInsider provides two 45 minutes informal social events during the evening receptions.
- Tracks, Sessions and Keynotes – Between the two conferences, you will find over 100 sessions, 13 tracks, 80 speakers and 2 keynote addresses. There is something for just about anyone interested in the Analytics technology and solutions from SAP. Lets not forget about the SAP HANA enthusiast either.
If you are interested in attending, Decision First technologies can offer you a $500.00 discount by signing up here for BI 2014 or here for SAP HANA 2014. Chris Hickman and I recently created a video to promote the event as well. Click the following link to view the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXGIPRht53U